The Misumi Website was designed to run on Internet Explorer 6. When Internet Explorer 7 came out, Microsoft changed one of the default security settings. Unfortunately, the function of the Misumi website (specifically, the pricing frame located below the part configurator) depends on the origonal (IE 6) default security setting, and not the new (IE 7) setting. Fortunately, it is not difficult to change.
1. In Internet Explorer, select Tools - Internet Options
1. Click on the Security Tab
3. Click on the Custom Level… button
4. Type "n" on your keyboard (this will select then "Navigate sub-frames across different domains" option
5. Change the selection from Disabled to either Enabled or Prompt
Once completed, the web page should function normally.