Comprehensive array of suction cups for adsorption and absorption include Standard, Deep, Sponge, Soft Types, Mini Suction Cups and more.
Misumi USA, Inc., a subsidiary of Misumi Corporation, part of Misumi Group, Inc. (Tokyo: 9961) and a leading provider of fixed and configurable mechanical components for machine building and factory automation systems, has significantly expanded its family of Suction Cups, suitable for use in a host of automated processes within the industrial plant, including manufacturing, assembly, conveying, testing and inspection.
The new Misumi Suction Cup products are designed in a wide variety of versions to accommodate a diverse range of applications. Their rugged suction cup fittings are made of brass with Electroless nickel plating. Fittings can be ordered in different shapes, configurations and mounting types. Suction cup pad material options include: nitrile rubber, conductive silicon rubber, fluoro rubber, chloroprene rubber, with the choice depending on which version is ordered.
Misumi’s new Suction Cup types include:
- Standard Type – Suitable for adsorption on flat work piece
- Deep Type – Suitable for use on round objects
- Sponge Type – Suitable for use on irregular surfaces
- Soft Type – Excellent flexibility, suitable for adsorption with minimal scratching on the work
- Bellows Type – Suitable for use on soft work surfaces, such as vinyl
- Soft Bellows Type – Excellent flexibility, suitable for use with more delicate materials, such as paper
- Oval Type – Suitable for use on work requiring several small pads
- Thin Object Type – Ideal for conveying a thin, paper-like object, such as vinyl
Shipping time for all these products is three (3) days. For complete technical specifications, product types, sizes, materials, pricing and ordering information on Misumi’s comprehensive line of Suction Cups, please visit http://us.misumi-ec.com
About MISUMI USA, Inc.
Located in Schaumburg, Illinois, MISUMI USA, Inc. was established in 1988 as a Subsidiary of Misumi Corporation, a part of the Misumi Group (TOKYO: 9961). MISUMI USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of fixed and configurable components such as leader pins, single-axis actuators, linear shafts, slotted keys, aluminum extrusions, parting locks, linear guides, XY stages and other components for factory automation, plastic mold and press die industries. For a complete list of available components, please visit http://us.misumi-ec.com
For more information, please contact:
MISUMI USA, Inc.
1717 Penny Lane, Suite 100
Schaumburg. IL 60173